From: "Adelheid v. K." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:07:35 +0100
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: February PUG  is open

Hi *,

the February PUG is ready to go.

Since the theme was admittedly a "fun" theme and the "funny" season
has
started, at least here in Germany, I didn't press the rules. So there
_are_ some contributions not made with Pentax gear.
But I am going to adhere to this rule in the future again. So please
don't try it again. <vbg>

Nevertheless a month with great pics. It was fun putting this one
together.

Cheers
Adelheid

--------------------------
About resizing your pics:

To make the procedure easier I am going to resize them
without further notice - but if somebody is unhappy with the
result, please send me one you like better in the proper size
and I'll swap it on the server. I hope this is a fair deal.

---- End Original Message ----

Pentax User
Stouffville Ontario Canada
"Art needs to be in a frame.That way we know when the art
stops and the wall begins"--Frank Zappa
http://home.ca.inter.net/brooksdj/
http://brooks1952.tripod.com/myhorses
Sign up today for your Free E-mail at: http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail