From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: Joking aside -- PCs, Macs, WAS OT Refurbished Dells

> > >> Your mom sounds like quite a gal ;-)
> > >
> > >You _never_ stop, do you? :)
> >
> > Just deputising for Lasse !

Thanks Cotty, for keeping the flame alive in my absense... :)

> Before anyone gets his hopes up,

Thanks (Ernie?), but don't worry. Don't have to get them up. The
default position of my hopes is already "chronicly up".

...she's married.

Now, is she really? Hm, I do have my principles, not to go after other
men's women (I guess that's why I'm still single) unless they
themselves come looking for me.
But still, since I missed the origin of this thread - what country,
religion and law is she living by?
(Wouldn't like to risk a public whipping or decapitation...)

>Forty years this spring.

That's allright, I like them young, too.

> To a lawyer.

I know law as well.
But does he know how to play the boogie on the guittaar?
Or how to gently turn that aperture ring into the exactly right
position...?
:-)

Lasse