On Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:24:28 +0100, Ondrej Maly wrote:

> There are special x-ray bags [...]

I have no scientific evidence, but I believe that the best option today
might be the lead bag in carry on luggage, if you can't get all your
film in your pockets.  With the lead bag, you'll get a hand check when
the check-in scanner can't see through the bag (the big CTX units are
only used on checked luggage AFAIK).  And the "super cop" on the
scanner probably won't be in any worse a mood than spending five
minutes fighting over getting a hand-check either. :-)

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ