Mike,

Anytime there is an acquisition, changes are going to happen.
Philosophies between the companies.  Usually the Acquirer is more
money oriented (that's why they are doing the acquiring).  That will
always have an effect on how business is done in the future - Sales,
Marketing and Support can all be affected - usually for the worse.
Leastways that has been my experience.

If I were a Hasselblad user, I would be mildly concerned.

Bruce