The only 'current' camera made by Pentax that is manual is the ZX-M (US designation)
or MZ-M as it's known in the rest of the world. It's inexpensive and reliable but
probably doesn't have as nice a view finder as the P30, it's been a long time since
I've handled a P30 so I can't be entirely sure of that. In all other respects the
ZX/MZ-M runs rings around the P30 as a picture taker.