Thanks, Dario,

Every Pentaxian should know that!  <vbg>  Besides, I'm a "trivialist", by which
I mean, I know lots of useless little factoids, but not much about any
particular topic.  I'll file your little Pentax Name History in my "useless
facts file", where it will happily remain until needed - who knows, I may end up
on Jeopardy some day (do they have that in Europe?  It's an American trivia game
show - very popular).  They may have a Pentax topic some day (Hah!)  <vbg>.

cheers,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert