I've been putting together a photo database for myself using Microsoft
Access (it's the database I've got so that's what I'm using).

I now have it doing pretty much what I want it to do; I have a table
that holds information about each roll of film (roll ID #, film type,
camera used, year of shoot) and a table with information on individual
photos (including a thumbnail). Now I'm just trying to make it more
convenient to use.

Is there anyone on the list with Access experience who can answer some
questions?

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing

Mark, I cannot help much as I am myself in the process of finding a way to do it (on a Mac). So I will rather be following advices.

For those who might know: is Access available for Mac? Is File Maker able to do such a job?

Andre