Wait a minute now, I was always looked at strangely at NPW because I was the
one taking shots of the people not as dedicated to the nature shots!  I
think even Christian commented on this at a DC PDML at a park...

Hmmm, first he takes my bed, now he is going to be taking non-nature shots.
Good thing I don't have a girlfriend... :-)

Definitely looking forward to the what looks to be a great PDML gathering at
GFM!!!

But can overlook it all for a few gottles of geer;

Cesar
Panama City, Florida