frank

From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A friend of mine's parents had some relative coming over from England for a
visit. This was when travelling by steamer was more common than by air, and
the relatives were going to be landing in Halifax.
The friends parents recieved a wire asking if they could meet the relatives
on a particular day, when the ship arrived.
What with being in Regina and all, they wired back, asking if the people in
England could meet them instead, as they were closer.......

William Robb