Exactly. It's not really sexist. It's not particularly offensive to
most. It's just lousy advertising. But isn't that what we might expect/
By the way, someone raised an ineresting point earlier. Pentax probably
made it on the cheap. You can bet it's a stock photo that cost them
about $500 at most. A goos shoot would go for about $10,000. You do the math.