From: Sid Barras [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 27 October 2003 2:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Somehow... I'm drowning in pentax again...

I don't know how its happened, but I am once again so enabled I don't
dare show the wife how many cameras I own. A spotmatic Sp, a spotmatic
SP II, a Spotmatic F, A sweet golden ES, An even sweeter chrome ES II, a
just as pleasant ES II black, a K2 chrome, a K2 chrome, a K2 black, a K2
black, a K2 DMD, a K2 DMD, a super program, an LX, a PZ1, a PZ1, a
pentax 6x7, a kowa 6x6, a miranda sensorex, God forbid I should be
bidding on any more. But I am. Sid