The Sony F828 is not on store shelves yet. It's not a DSLR but it will
probably be a great camera for the price. 8MP, a CZ T* zoom lens, and
the same night photo capabilities of the F717, plus the ability to use
CF cards and microdrives as well as Sony's proprietary memory stick.  It
could well become my Point and Shoot of choice, if the price is under
US$1000.00

Len
 * There's no place like 127.0.0.1