They sent out the notice about 90 days before the change went into effect.

--

Chris Brogden wrote:

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, John Mustarde wrote:

Mishka, they DID notify us before doing it.

ann

Ann - they did NOT notify me, and I did not issue any agreement to new
terms of service. This change in Terms of Service took place Oct 16,
which is just a few days ago.

IIRC, the notification came when I logged into my PayPal account a while
ago.  They always make you look at some ad for a service they offer before
you go to your account, but this one time it was a new service agreement.
I think I had to click "ok" before proceeding.

chris

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."