If things work out as I hope, I'll be retired in time to go to GFM.
Stan's travel from Kansas City probably passes right by my home in
Belleville, IL.  Interstate 70 comes awfully close to me. If I do get to
go, I'd be happy to bring a wee dram (or a half gallon) or so for all to
sample.

Are you reading this, Stan?

Len
 * There's no place like 127.0.0.1