Hi Fritz: nice shots. Great colour... There is certainly something to be said
about having a nice little point and shoot handy. And if it's digital, all
the better...
Vic

While I have (still) the *ist D on order, now from TechnikDirekt (taking

forever), I have won an Olympus, the C350ZOOM, I think it is called

D560ZOOM in the USA. It is probably very comparable with the one you

played with, only with 3.2MP. I like it a lot, it is very fun, but I

will be happy to give it to my wife when the *ist D arrives, because I

don't have much control over the Olympus: AF is not very good in low

light levels situations, he tiny flash is not sufficient, zoom range is

limited. When there is more ambient light though, the fill in flash

works as a charme and the results look great, and with rechargeable

batteries it is not much of a problem to change the two AA's once every

short time. I made some Sinterklaas photo's with it, the temperature was

a few degrees above freezing, and the batteries have a big problem then,

I should have kept the camera/batteries warmer.

http://www.wuthrich.cc/sint for the arrival of Sinterklaas on 5 Dec last

Friday morning.