Boris posted:
> That's most unusual. At least to me. I have to wear glasses all the
> time (-6 diopters in each eye). I have no problems whatsoever with my
> ZX-L and with ME Super. In former I've ajusted the built-in diopter by
> focusing on some clear object with my FA 50/1.7 and then adjusting the
> diopter until I saw a crisp clear focus. ME Super lacks that feature,
> but I never saw anything distorted in either of the cameras...

I wear glasses all the time, too; can't take them off to shoot because my
astigmatism is too bad. No problem with any Pentax camera's viewfinder while
using my glasses. (The Pentax binoculars are a problem, but not the cameras --
and I have/had many Pentax cameras, including the PZ-1.)

I suggest, however, that there is no one-size-fits-all rule or experience for
using cameras while wearing glasses, since the style and technical specs (ha!)
of glasses varies sooooo widely. Perhaps your eyecare advisor might have a
suggestion for you as to how to deal with the problem with seeing the
viewfinder
properly?