To: "pentax list" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 7:25 AM
Subject: RE: GFM Attendees (updated)

On 8/12/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

I was thinking for Cotty's only night in DC we should head downtown
somewhere, maybe Georgetown?

Georgetown, Washington? Figures.

There's the Sunday night as well, if we are returning to DC then,
although I dare say that it'll be spent forming an orderly line for the
shower....

BTW my flight out is about 8pm on the Monday night FYI.

Any and all all offers entertained :-)

Cheers, Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| www.macads.co.uk/snaps _____________________________ Free UK Mac Ads www.macads.co.uk

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."