At 12:20 AM 14/01/2004 +0100, you wrote:
Hi Guys
What's the best/cheepest way to empty your memory cards on the go?
Alle the best
Jens

We equipped ourselves with an X-drive. Nice toy, so far worked faultlessly. Comes with mains and car cigarette lighter chargers.

I believe they released a PRO version now, too. Price is very attractive, too. For less than US$10 per Gb, I think it is a well-priced product.

The size is what attracted us to it. You don't have to carry a lap-top, with a burner with its own power-plant attached!

Here is a link that shows products. You'd have to look for a local supplier, wherever you are.

http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/category135_1.htm

---- (*)o(*) ---- Robert [EMAIL PROTECTED]