What's the deal with the NiMHs?

Christian Skofteland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We use 2 types of NiMhs that we got for our *istD.

One came with the charger (GP2100), the other we purchased afterwards (Energizer - 21mAh).

Usually a set of GPs goes in the camera and E's go in the grip. We took (several times) over 800 photos in one day without having to replace the batteries. The camera is set to 1s review and quite often we go back and look at pics taken. Flash used with, let's say, 10% of photos.

I think your batteries were not charged well or are faulty. Or you have a power-hungry camera (but I don't think so)

Robert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]