I'll ditto that comment, Nick.
I got mine some time ago. I went in for a Pentqx W/A. The old camera
shop owner told me he didn't have one, but to try this Vivitar, and see
what I think. He discounted it handsomely and said he'd take it back if
I didn't like it.
He'll NEVER get it back!  <g>
That is a great little lens!
Not all that much for taking frontal shots of cathedrals, as the side
towers look as tho' they're ready to fall inward!
However, keep it reasonably level, and it's without fault!
I too literally carry mine every time I pack my kit. . .

keith whaley

Nick Clark wrote:

I use the excellent Vivitar 19mm f3.8. A bit slower but a superb lens that's rarely out of my camera bag.

> Nick

Is it the same lens as the Vivitar 20m f3.8 with a 82mm filter size?

Andre