I get them too.  I wonder what the real purpose of them is.  Probably
just to increase trffic on the net.  There are so many that have no
purpose (visible) and no URL to buy something from. The ones with
something really for sale are not that annoying.  Even porn site ads
don't annoy me as much as the nonsense spams.  I'm sure there is a
purpose there somewhere but I don't know what it could be.  Perhaps they
are just sending out stuff to see if they get a bounce message and, if
they don't, they record it as a valid address and sell it to someone.

Len
 * There's no place like 127.0.0.1