Many folks feel that they are ungainly, unsightly, and would stifle
their artistic creativity, if they ever used a Stroboframe.  The
Stroboframe has been the mainstay of PJs and wedding/event photographers
for a long time. Also, I've mentioned using them quite a few times in
the past. I hate to keep repeating stuff.

They are much more than a substitute for the Pentax grip.  They keep the
flash about ten inches and centered above the lens. No red eye and no
harsh shadows. I put a Sto-fen Omnibounce on the flash, as well.  Makes
for nice soft lighting.

Len
 * There's no place like 127.0.0.1