A while back Juan Buhler and I went out shooting in San
Francisco.  Anyone heard from Juan in the last year or so?
Anyway, this was one of the shots I grabbed that day.
Comments welcome.

http://home.earthlink.net/~scbelinkoff/images/sfpic2.html

Composition is great but I'm more concerned about the guy on the bench. Obviously he must know he's part of it although his expression is hard to decifer. Uninterested in what is going on or mildly annoyed, hard to tell as the photo is small. What was the "deal" with him?

Andre

I see, Juan is on the bench and trying to look like the poster guy... I should have tought about it!

Andre