From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Mark, are you still in San Antonio these days?

Yup

> If so, have you tried checking with Boyd's Camera? Seems to me I've seen a
LOT
> of pieces-of-old-cameras around their back room.

They have a back room with stuff? They've never invited me to the back room!
: (

Boyd's is a decent place (they're alot nicer than the folks at Camera
Exchange). I found a Vivitar 2X Macro Converter there.

I found the strap lugs a.k.a. metal strap D-rings on Adorama's website
($1.95/set). So, I ordered them with some film. If that doesn't work, I will
hit up Boyd's and maybe even Havel Camera Repair.

Thanks!

Mark