Which 20/24/28 primes show the least?
-Lon

The A20mm f/2.8 seems good. I tend to be pretty sensitive to barrel distortion, and I have used the 20 pretty extensively ove rthe past few months with the home reno pictures, and nothing has jumped out at me.

I agree that the A20 f/2.8 is quite good, and the 28 f/2.0 too. I had an M 24 2.8 that had too much for my taste.

DagT

The best one is the 28mm f3.5 (K-series) It has 0.5% distorsion. The Pentax normal lenses (and most others" normal lenses also) have about 1%. A 28mm usually has more than that. The Distagon 28/2.8 for example has 2%. The Pentax 28mm f3.5 lens is slow but extremely well corrected for distorsion.

Andre