John and I were wondering if we'd call it 'BPDML', 'BRPDML', and for the
life of us couldn't think of a US state starting with 'B', just in case.

Go for "QPDML", there is no US stste starting with "Q", not even does it appear in any of the state's name. You can only be then afraid of Canadians (Quebec etc) :-)

Of equipment, I have to say it was bit surreal having so much gear all over
the table,

Let's have another meeting in Adelaide. We can put *istD, Z-1p's and some MZ's on show, not to mention a bagful of lenses.

Robert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]