I play at Mountain Dulcimer, my wife could be quite good on the hammered dulcimer but doesn't have time to practice. The commercial musician in the family is my wife's nephew, the bassist with Richmond Fontaine, a Portland OR based alt-country rock band. (That is what it says on their web site. I wouldn't be able to tell alt-contry rock from alt-rock country.) I actually quite like their last release.

Stan

John Mustarde wrote:

Glenn's post got me to thinking - we have some very talented musicians
on the list, where's the music?  So drag out those links, post 'em if
you got 'em.   I'd love to hear some of Glenn's tunes, for sure.  Hey,
maybe he'll produce a Best Of PDML cd... and Amita already the cover
shot!

I can't carry a tune in a bucket, but I am an appreciative fan. My
son-in-law plays bass with this band:
http://www.drivebysatellite.com/

His name is Adam, he is third from left in the topmost photo on the
main page. The one with the decent haircut. He's Canadian, hopefully
they will get rich and famous and he can buy a nice trophy house in
Scottsdale so our daughter will be close to her mom.

--
John Mustarde
www.photolin.com