From: "Peter J. Alling" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PAW--FisheyeWaterFall Redux
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 03:45:49 -0500

Having taken a few suggestions I re-photographed my second PAW here it is along with the URL
of the first for anyone who might be interested.

http://www.mindspring.com/~pjalling/PAW_--_FisheyeWaterfall2.html

http://www.mindspring.com/~pjalling/PAW_--_FisheyeWaterfall.html

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines