From: Kevin Thornsberry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 11:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WOW: Damaged Wedding Photo

Sorry,

I forgot to put WOW in the title.

Kevin
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kevin Thornsberry
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 10:22 PM
To: PDML

WOWers,

Here's a bit of a challenge.  I found a framed picture from when my parents
got
married.  Somehow portions of the picture had stuck to the glass.  Before
trying
to remove the picture I decided to scan it glass and all.  Here's the
result.

http://thornsberry.smugmug.com/gallery/81452/1/2829205

In addition to the parts that are stuck, you can see the picture has faded
due
to the dark border where no light had hit the picture.  I did my best with
it a
couple of years ago.  With what some of you have accomplished with the WOW I
thought I'd throw it out there for you to try.  In a day or so I'll post the
submissions as well as what I was able to do.

Thanks.

Kevin