Thanks Jos.

I bought a big bag of outdated film a month or so ago thinking it would last
a while. But it's going faster than I thought possible. I'll have to find
more soon. But I do have a dozen or so chromes -- Astia -- and as soon as I
get chemicals I'll be able to try it out.

By the way and couple of months ago I acquired a scanner -- paid for by the
proceeds of an eBay sale. It's an Epson Perfection 3200 Photo. It's great!
So great that I gave the Olympus S-10 to the University. They've set it up
in one of the labs for scanning pictures from a 35 mm camera on one of the
microscopes. I feel a little better now -- after having received several
thousands of Euros worth of very good equipment from them. True it was not
being used and would probably have been scrapped. Just one of the cameras
(there were three) is worth it's weight in gold to me. Not to mention the
couple of dozen objective lenses and the condensers.

Don
Dr E D F Williams
http://personal.inet.fi/cool/don.williams
Author's Web Site and Photo Gallery
See Extra Pages 'The Cement Company from HELL!'
Updated: August 15, 2003

"Oh my God! They've killed Teddy!"