Hi folks,

since der komkon server seems to be down again I decided to put at least the
March PUG on my own website.

This means:

Some links on this page are NOT!!! working.
But you have at least a link to Josteins page and you can look at the
pictures of March.

Since I changed some typos directly on the komkon server the descriptions
and other things are not ok on some pages. But the pics should be there.

I don't have much space on my site, so only the current month is available!
No archives as such.

So now the issue of the URL
It will change each month at present it is:
http://www.kirschten.de/PUG/04mar

I will work out something more convenient if the komkon server stays out for
good.
If you have complaints questions about this site please use the mailing
address:

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The address on the page DOESN'T work!!!

I hope this helps a little.
Please be patient, the server connection is not as good as the one on the
komkon server.

Cheers
Adelheid