Neither my MX nor LX have Av or Tv dials. No menus either. Perhaps I got defective samples. I'll write to Pentax Canada and axe. <vbg>

cheers,
frank

From: mapson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: My discovery ;-)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:28:15 +1030

I didn't know it until yesterday, when I discovered it by accident.

While navigating through the menu, instead of using the fiddly button at the back of the camera, one can use the Av and Tv dials to go up and down and left and right.

Maybe everyone knows about it, but just in case someone does not - I am sharing "my discovery" with you ;-D

Robert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines