Not my taste, I'm afraid.

I think it would be a nice shot left b&w. The comp's really nice. I find the coloured keys a distraction.

cheers,
frank

From: "David Madsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: PAW:"Colorful Keys"
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 15:30:05 -0700

I guess that would help. http://www.davidmadsen.com/paw.htm

David Madsen
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.davidmadsen.com

-----Original Message-----
From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 6:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(opening up the envelope)

"...and the url IS..."

<vbg>

-frank, pretending to be an Oscar presenter, and finding the card in the
envelope blank, and then having the whole audience laugh at me - a recurring
nightmare!

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert Oppenheimer

>From: "David Madsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >To: "Pentax Discuss List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >Subject: PAW:"Colorful Keys" >Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:08:52 -0700 > >Just a little goofing around with hand coloring a B&W print. > >David Madsen >mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] >http://www.davidmadsen.com >

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months
FREE*
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines