These guys are really starting to piss me off. They were down last week for several days, IIRC. I put up my PAW on Saturday evening, and about an hour after they posted, down again. Yesterday morning, still down. Going yesterday afternoon and evening.

Now, down again for the last couple of hours that I've been home this afternoon and evening.

It's really hard to get comments when no one can see the damn thing!

I'm going to have to find another place where I can post photos.

What does anyone else use, and how do you like it?

thanks,
frank

Free yourself from those irritating pop-up ads with MSn Premium. Get 2months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines