What will do the scratching of the body?
Certainly not a soft strap.
Certainly not the triangular keeper. Those have been used on cameras for years and years...

I have a 1/2" wide soft woven fabric strap, made by Pentax, that was attached to my KM when I bought it. No way anything there could scratch a camera body that I can see.

keith whaley

Bob W wrote:

Hi,