OK, I have a Lexar Firewire card reader, but no Lexar cards. I´m not sure if I should take the chance to upgrade from 10.3.2 yet...

DagT

På 18. mar. 2004 kl. 19.40 skrev Paul Stenquist:

I was using the Lexar USB card reader that comes with their 1 gig cards. I'm
going to try my sandisk reader tonight. I think the problem is restricted to
Lexar.

Dag T wrote:

Do you use a firewire or USB card reader?

DagT