Great expression on the boy's face, and I like the angle.  The way the
table emerges from the bottom of the frame really works for me.  I don't
like the way the other guy's right hand is hidden.  I'm not sure what
exactly is going on here, but the concealed hand is a bit disconcerting.

That large expanse of white on the left is a bit distracting, and it would
be nice if the boy's jacket didn't disappear into the background.  That
being said, you did an excellent job with the available light, and that
weird metal thing on the wall is pretty cool, too.  I just wish I could
figure out what the context was.  :)

chris