Hey Folks,

I've got a Program Plus for sale. It's in excellent condition with some very
light wear. No dents, dings, or scratches. Purchased from Mark Hama but I
still had it checked out by my local shop and the meter and shutter are
right on. It's missing the motor winder cover. Also included is a like new
Sunpak 144 Auto Thyristor flash (comes in the box with the manual). All
together, $75 shipped in the continental US. For an additional $25, I'll
throw in a manual focus Tamron 28-70 zoom with Adaptall mount. Paypal,
cashier's check, and money order accepted.

Thanks,

Mark