I said:
> > Lasse & Collin:
> > Surely your dispute could be taken off-list?
> > Thanks.

Lasse replied:
> No way. This is a list issue, and not a personal dispute.

I disagree, Lasse. Collin has been using that sig line for quite a while.
Everybody has seen it by now. You're the only one who has chosen to respond by
attacking him personally. Apparently everyone else who doesn't agree with him
is content to ignore it. That's usual for sig lines.

A "list issue" response would be something like "I don't think members should
put political opinions in sig lines. This one offends me, and others may have
problems with it too."

What you actually did was cuss him out directly and send your personal attack
to the list. See the difference?