-----Original Message-----
From: Cotty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 March 2004 23:00
To: pentax list
Subject: RE: My own DOF confusion

Being British, I'd just like to apologise.

Cheers,
  Cotty

Ok, how about;

I apologise for this;

LONDON SIGNS

IN A LAUNDROMAT: Automatic washing machines. Please remove all your clothes
when the light goes out.

IN A LONDON DEPARTMENT STORE: Bargain Basement Upstairs

IN AN OFFICE: Would the person who took the step ladder yesterday please
bring it back or further steps will be taken.

IN ANOTHER OFFICE: After the tea break staff should empty the teapot and
stand upside down on the draining board.

ON A CHURCH DOOR:: This is the gate of Heaven. Enter ye all by this door.
(This door is kept locked because of the draft. Please use side entrance)

OUTSIDE A SECOND HAND SHOP: We exchange anything - bicycles, washing
machines etc. Why not bring your wife along and get a wonderful bargain.

QUICKSAND WARNING: Quicksand. Any person passing this point will be drowned.
By order of the District Council.

NOTICE IN A DRY CLEANER'S WINDOW: Anyone leaving their garments here for
more than 30 days will be disposed of.

IN A HEALTH FOOD SHOP WINDOW: Closed due to illness.

SPOTTED IN A SAFARI PARK: Elephants Please Stay In Your Car

SEEN DURING A CONFERENCE: For anyone who has children and doesn't know it,
there is a day care on the first floor.

NOTICE IN A FIELD: The farmer allows walkers to cross the field for free,
but the bull charges.

MESSAGE ON A LEAFLET: If you cannot read, this leaflet will tell you how to
get lessons.

ON A REPAIR SHOP DOOR: We can repair anything (Please knock hard on the door
- the bell doesn't work)

SPOTTED IN A TOILET IN A LONDON OFFICE BLOCK: Toilet out of order. Please
use floor below.