On 23/3/04, A POST TOO FARR discumbobulated:

>Better believe it!  William and I have had wars that may have spilt blood if
>we weren't on opposite sides of cyberspace, yet he subsequently has replied
>to or commented on posts of mine.  Clearly, if he'd binned me he would not
>have seen my posts.
>
>People talk about kill-filing contributors who get under their skin, but how
>many actually do it, I wonder.

Digest subscribers don't get a choice, although I will be on broadband
end of June, so I can subscribe 'properly'. If I'd had that facility back
when the Dobo was around, I would have used a kill file without doubt.

Can't think of anyone else I would do that to. I popped in here towards
the end of Mafud. I thought he was good fun actually. Never met The Who.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__