I'm going to put subliminal messages in my posts now, to purposely enflame the passions of certain people. If you read my posts backwards, they'll say things like "Canada smart - USA dumb" and stuff like that (we Canadians really think that, BTW, but never say it too loud, 'cause, you know, they have the bomb and everything).

Yup, I like your idea, Boris. Maybe we could work as a team. You start threads, I push people's buttons, we'll split your "winnings". it could work...

frank (it's getting late, and I'm not making any sense, so off to bed I go)

1. Thank God I am friendly by nature
2. I am glad I do not talk a lot here
3. We have been warned!
4. Seeing the battle will concentrate along the Americano-Canadian border, we are safe here ;-)

It is not the Pentax stuff that we'd have to give up that scares me but when I think how much postage I'd have to pay! ;-D

Robert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]