At 10:50 AM 28/03/2004, you wrote:
Hi Tanja,I am just a little perplexed at your problem.I have an HP
t134a(Windows XP) with a 120 GB Hard drive and it is partitioned for restore
but the main partition C Drive is 100 GB with the "restore"D drive 20 GB.It
seems to me your ratios are all wrong.You quote 40GB "c Drive and 60GB
"D"drive.They should be reversed with your C drive being the larger by far
of the two.
Regards Chris Kennedy

I beg to differ, Chris.

I am successfully running my comp on C being 6.5Gb

That is used for OS and other things that have to go on C, rest of programmes go on D. Other partitions are used for file storage.

So it is not a case of how much space you have initially on your C drive, it is a case of how much junk you put on it afterwards ;-D

Robert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]