Erm, Anthony, whose Joe?  Have  I missed someone here?

tan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Farr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 28 March 2004 12:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Sydney PDML Meetining

Unfortunately, and after leaving my options open until the last minute, I
can't get away from other committments to meet Joe and the other SydPDMLers.
Pity, because dining at Doyle's is always a pleasure.  If anyone going
tonight reads this give Joe my regards.

Anyhow, it's a beautiful bright day in Sydney town so Joe should have some
good shots to post when he gets home.  I'm always keen to see a visitor's
shots of stuff that I'm a bit overfamiliar with.

regards,
Anthony Farr