John,

The museum looks better than I remember it.  The car shots are great and show off the
ability of the M20/4 to get the shot in tight spaces.

You really seem kind of partial to that red Cord.  <g>

If you were down in the gas light quarter, there is a classic car dealer right on the
corner.  (about 5th and E street)  It's a great place to spend a half hour trying to
figure out if you can afford that old classic and how would you get it home.  San
Diego is a wonderful place!

Regards,  Bob S.