Thanks Frank for your kind words.

Yes, its hard to look away from the action! The jets flying in amazing formations and maneuvers are breathtaking. I took a cue from another photog there though, I caught him getting some candids of the crowd, and I thought geez, why not, then I saw the toddler. He turned out to be the main staff photog for the Corpus Christi Caller-Times, I saw one of his pics on the next days front page.

Here is one of the shots I got of the planes in a daredevil formation:

http://home.austin.rr.com/randj/pics/imgp1693.jpg

Cheers,

Gonz

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Amazing how many wonderful shots can be had by looking away from the "action", and at the crowd of such events. eh?

Nice capture! Looks like the way I feel by about 4 am on a Saturday morning (just joking, of course).

Nice tight composition, nice bright colours, just a really nice photo, IMHO.

cheers,
frank