Next you will see a Time magazine bearing the cover:
"Film is Dead"

Bruce Dayton wrote:

Hello Cliff,

Pentax being the first to spell out reality, I would think that the
others are right behind.  On top of that, the film manufacturers and
labs are rapidly moving in the same direction.  Film will become a
much more expensive proposition barring B&W.

With that in mind, what is your purpose in selling?  Are you planning
to figure out the last bastion of film camera brands and rush there
only to encounter the same issue there?  Or selling your film
equipment while it still has value? or ?

I'm curious...care to elucidate?

Thanks,

Bruce