[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
A marvelous picture.  Everything but the people just out of focus and
those two expressions.  Give a copy to the barber for her collection.

Thank you. Yes, as I was looking at the photos shot during this occasion, this one was my favorite and I thought it would make a nice gift to the barber/stylist. She has been doing haircuts for our family for a long time.

Steven Desjardins Department of Chemistry Washington and Lee University Lexington, VA 24450 (540) 458-8873 FAX: (540) 458-8878 [EMAIL PROTECTED]