Very nice shot Dave. Excellent timing. How much latitude do you have in timing a shot like this? If you were fast/slow by 1/10 sec would it have ruined the shot? The only change I would like, but which is out of your control is the folks in the background are distracting. The composition though, is excellent.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all.
My submission for this week is from Saturday's horse show. Nothing special,just that the
training of the new horse is finally starting to show and i got a good shot of her jumping.
Excuse the warmness here.I was experimenting with WB on the D2H and had it on
cloudy-2.Straight cloudy would have been better on this angle.

Bill Robb,if you read this,what exposure problems were you having with the D.?

Enjoy and comments always welcome.

Dave B

http://www.caughtinmotion.com/paw/p_grave1.jpg