I'm using the AF360FGZ flash in wireless mode off to the side and I want to use another flash on the opposite side to balance the light. But I don't have another AF360FGZ. I have another non-wireless Pentax flash and can get a slave trigger for it. Is it possible to use one of these "slave" flash triggers that fire the flash when they detect the master flash going off, or is the communication between the master flash and the AF360FGZ going to set it off prematurely? If this doesn't work, how can this setup be achieved short of getting another AF360FGZ? If necessary, I could go wired, but have never done this with more than one flash.

TIA,

Gonz